The articles presented on this site shall be looking at what people say and at what is really written in the Bible. We do advice everybody coming along here to check for themselves what is really written in the Scriptures.
There are many Bible translations of which some may be translated in a confusing way, paraphrasing more what was in the original writing and often letting out the names, replacing them with words like ‘lord‘ not keeping it clear any more about which lord is spoken in the verse. This way a lot of people got confused about Jesus and God and did not come to see clearly who said what.
We advise you therefore not necessarily to stick to one Bible translation and to compare sayings in your Bible on one place with sayings at another place in the same translation.
For us the Book of books, a library of 66 works written by men God has chosen to write down His Words, we consider the most valuable guide to give us insight in the Works of God and in the Wants of God. We prefer to stick to what is written in those 66 books and do not have any need to stick to human doctrines. God is a God of clarity and order, not of confusion. He shall give in His Word what we do need to know, and that what He finds not relevant and did not let notate it down shall also be of no relevance for having something to take as a belief matter. This means that we allow people to have different opinions about matters which are not clearly indicated in the Bible. Each individual has received brains and can use them in different ways. How a person want to say things is the freedom of each. We as followers of Christ want to speak in accordance of Jesus’ will, asking us to be like brothers and sisters united in his body. that union does not have to mean we all are and say exactly the same. That is a big misunderstanding of what unity means.
Our background and Guide is the Word of God and our wish to do the Will of God. Believing in Only One God, like our forefathers in the lineage of the patriarch Abraham did, we also do take Abraham as our patriarch or father, and like Christ Jesus did worship this God of Abraham we worship that God of Abraham. In believing in the words of Jesus and the other prophets we find unity, following the commandments of God.
Put away your old you and everything you might have learned in your previous life, and dare to look at the Bible as a fresh newborn baby. Getting from the start, learning more and more, little bit by little bit, giving your self time to absorb and to learn what is really written in the Bible and not taking the footnotes as divine words but concentrating on the Bible text itself.
We want to take Jesus as our master teacher and belief what he himself believed. We may come form all different backgrounds, be from all different cultures, but as main background we want to consider us as descendants from the same first Adam, wanting to become the same descendants from the second Adam (Jesus). Together we want to go for the same believes Jesus had and appeal to the Lord Messiah for guidance in identifying the true God.
Happily we have a clear record of Jesus’ belief about who God is. Not only that — his creed is doubly confirmed by the fact that the Jew Jesus is in perfect agreement with a Jewish scribe, as together they discuss the greatest of all questions we humans must face. Who is God? So prepare now to hear what Jesus commands us in terms of our definition of God.
“One of the scribes [professional Bible teachers]… seeing that Jesus had answered them well, asked him, ‘Which commandment is first of all?’ Jesus answered, ‘The first is this: “Listen, Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord, and you are to love the Lord your God with all your heart…
”’ And the scribe said to him, ‘Well said, teacher; in truth you have said that He is one and there is no other besides Him” (Mark 12:28-32).
That Nazarene teacher which told many parables and did many miracles not only astonished many people in his time, he still can surprise us. Standing in wonder for him, we want to share with others the acts of this wonderful, special man, who was called ‘son of man‘ and ‘son of God‘.
Our and your background to come to the faith should be the willingness to study the Word of God and the will to look for what is really written there and to understand what God wants to bring in His Message, His Word which has stand the wear and tear and sustained all adversary by human beings. whatever man did to destroy the book of books, they did not succeed and it still stands strong and can be found in many hands all over the world.
Jesus asked his followers to study that Word thoroughly and to go out in the world to preach the message, the Good News, of the coming Kingdom of God. that message is our backbone, and should also be or become yours.
With our eyes directed in the Book of books, the infallible Word of God, we want to build our lives according to the guidelines of that precious book. The knowledge we receive from it we want to share, not as being it our own, but as being Words given freely to us, to share with others in love and peace, for becoming children of the One and Only One True God.
- “Who is The Most High” ? Who is thee Eternal? Who is Yehovah? Who is God?
- Words to push and pull
- Being Religious and Spiritual 7 Transcendence to become one
- Being Religious and Spiritual 8 Spiritual, Mystic and not or well religious
- People Seeking for God 2 Human interpretations
- Seeing or not seeing and willingness to find God
- Being Religious and Spiritual 5 Gnostic influences
- Caricaturing and disapproving sceptics, religious critics and figured out ethics
- Building up the spirit of the soul
- You do not belong to yourselves,for you were bought with a price
- We are redeemed; we are “bought with a price”
- To mean, to think, outing your opinion, conviction, belief – Menen, mening, overtuiging, opinie, geloof
- Religions and Mainliners
- Jerusalem and a son’s kingdom
- The Bride New Jerusalem
- A participation in the body of Christ
- Marriage of Jesus 6 Jesus said to them “My wife”
- Marriage of Jesus 9 Reason for a new marriage
- Marriage of Jesus 10 Old and New Covenant
- Reply to questions concerning The Bride of Christ
- Congregate, to gather, to meet
- Character transformed by the influence of our fellowships
- Integrity of the fellowship
- Atonement And Fellowship 3/8
- Atonement And Fellowship 4/8
- Atonement And Fellowship 7/8
- Atonement And Fellowship 8/8
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- Philippians 1 – 2
- Synagogue, Church or Ecclesia for the Christian
- Those who call the Christadelphians a cult
- Vision blurred by cumulative burden of divisions
- Quibbling siblings united or allied children of an organisation or a church
- Priority to form a loving brotherhood
- A small company of Jesus’ footstep follower
- Intentions of an Ecclesia
- One Mind, One Accord
- Manifests for believers #5 Christian Union
- United people under Christ
- Major points of belief
- Christadelphian people
- About Brothers in Christ
- What are Brothers in Christ
- Who are the Christadelphians
- What Christadelphians believe
- Christadelphian people
- Often asked questions: faq – English
- Our Christadelphian faith
- Our Creed and Practice
- What Christadelphians teach
- Our openness to being approachable
- Evangelisation, local preaching opposite overseas evangelism
- Those who love Jesus
- The Law of Christ: Law of Love
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- Agape, a love to share with others from the Fruit of the Spirit
- The task given to us to love each other
- Christianity is a love affair
- The Greatest of These is Love
- Unarmed truth and unconditional love
- Unconditional love
- Compassion and Discipline
- Good or bad preacher
- Writers needed to preach to non-believers
- Learn how to go out into the world and proclaim the Good News of the coming Kingdom
- The Story of the Bible: The Fascinating History of Its Writing, Translation & Effect on Civilization (Larry Stone, Thomas Nelson Pub., 201, 94 pages) (rabidreader.typepad.com)
The story of the Bible’s writing, preservation, and translation is a fascinating one filled with intrigue, discovery, and adventure. In the end, though, William Tyndale’s dream–and that of Jerome, who translated the Bible into Latin; and of Martin Luther, who translated the Bible into German; and of Cameron Townsend, who founded Wycliffe Bible Translators–of the Bible’s being available to everyone was a dream that changed the world. It was a dream that had a transforming effect on England and the English language. And it has had an effect on societies around the globe
- Love Unites (billtonnismusic.wordpress.com)
Jesus had a mission…to bring the Good News of God’s unconditional love, mercy, forgiveness and compassion to all people. He wanted all people to live in the freedom of this awareness. At the time, it was unthinkable for a Jew that God could accept the gentiles…foreigners…who were considered “unclean.” But Jesus had a revelation for the world: God’s salvation is for all people. God loves all people unconditionally. Even in spreading this message…Jesus did not want to call attention to Himself…only to God’s love.
- Rule and Reign (activeinspiration.wordpress.com)
we hear Christians are persecuted at all time highs. Maybe its because perfect love from God our Father that we share with the world is seen as weakness to the world of nonbelievers.
- It Is Yours, Lord – Everything (fbcpolson.wordpress.com)
Have you transferred everything to Christ? It’s not your fame, it’s your faith. It’s not your ability, it’s your availability. It’s not your scholarship, it’s your sacrifice.
- Keep Pressing! #InstarationDevo (armansheffey.com)
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
- Meet All Your Needs (chasing4jesus.wordpress.com)
with most of us the way God will meet our needs is not always what we expect. God will take care of us even when it feels like everything is falling around us. It takes TRUE faith to trust God even in the midst of the storm.
- Don’t Worry Be Content (bloggerneecy.com)
- Print On Demand (haughherald.org)
The Bible Translation task has so many components to it! From finding people to do the work, training people in translation principles, teaching people to read in their own language, and checking there are so many areas where there can be a “wall” which keeps people from receiving God’s words in their own language.
- Leaders of This World: Your Judgement Will Come (psalmsunday.blogspot.com)
Some leaders may speak of a god or of the Living God, but are those only words with no true actions to back them? Have we seen leaders of the scope of King David in recent history or even in all the millennia since David reigned? Empires have fallen throughout history as have their leaders.A nation might wield its power for a period, but judgement will bring down every nation that does not bow to God and accept Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah. A Son has come, but what nation has truly taken refuge in Him.
- Am With You (spyghana.com)
God blesses His people in several ways. These ways could be either through angels or human beings. This quotation was one of the promises of God given to prophet Isaiah to relay to his people – the Israelites.
Undoubtedly, life on earth cannot be compared to the one in paradise. However, it could be blissful in your world when you allow God to scuttle through you. As life has its own bearings, so is the Christian life full of an everlasting gladness with limited troubles.