From the Bereshith its first chapters we can imagine that there was no ego till the animal stage. When man came into the picture there came a personal feeling direct the coarse. The first man or 1° Adam, felt lonely, though there was God and all His creatures. He wanted a helper and got it. She, being formed out of him, had everything she needed. But her ego started growing. she came to feel , like Adam did previously, that she was missing something. And she accused God of hiding things for her. As such she became the first accuser of God. We can say that’s the beginning of the original sin. She also tried to convince Adam to do like her. This meant that she convinced him that she was something and could do something.
“I am something. I am doing something. It’s I who can do it”.
are thoughts what make part of a sinful nature.
God has given man a free will. He allowed them to make their own choice. For that reason He also let them know what He preferred or what He wanted. It were His mitzvah or commandments. Man could follow them or go against them. In the end man has chosen to go against God’s Wishes. Eve, contradicting what God had said, and the 1° Adam showed God how weak they were and by not listening to him brought over themselves the curse God had warned them for.
Their going wrong (wrongdoing) or their sinning (misdeed, offense, iniquity,evildoing) brought to them “death“, their life coming to an end. It is their going astray and going against the Will of God (= sin) which made them to do an act of adversary, becoming an contradictor, opponent, adversary or satan.
So God said, “Let’s see. Let’s see their little courage, and let them decide.”
Consequently, the situations that our all-loving and all-wise God leads us into are consistently like being “delivered to death.” However, this action toward us is “for Jesus’ sake.” In our continual impossibilities, Jesus has repeated opportunities to manifest Himself. Our heavenly Father places us in circumstances we cannot handle by our own resources. We cry out to the Lord, putting our hope and trust in Him. He faithfully goes to work in us. The result is
“that the life of Jesus [is] manifested in our mortal flesh.”
You can be light in some-body’s darkness. You can bring colour to some-one’s grey and dreary world. You can bring cheer to a soul that is saddened, joy to a heart that has been broken; hope to those who have lost their way in the fog. You’ve got what it takes to live the life that pleases God and blesses others.
Creation of the earth and man #9 Formation of man #1 Cure of souls
A multifold of elements in creation and a bad choice made
A solution for a damaged relationship 1 All vegetation for food except one fruit
Genesis – Story of creation 4 Genesis 2:16-25 Warning for Adam and Eve
Genesis – Story of creation 5 Genesis 3:1-12 Eating of the fruit-tree of knowledge
Genesis – Story of creation 6 Genesis 3:13-24 Enmity and curse
First mention of a solution against death 1 To divine, serpent, opposition, satan and adversary
First mention of a solution against death 2 Harm or no harm and naked truth
First mention of a solution against death 3 Tempter Satan and man’s problems
First mention of a solution against death 4 A seed for mankind
Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 1
Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 2
Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 3
Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 4
What others think about the tree of knowledge of good and evil
Necessary to be known all over the earth
Necessity of a revelation of creation 2 Organisation of a system of things
Necessity of a revelation of creation 3 Getting understanding by Word of God 1
- A book of life and a man born more than two thousand years ago
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #6 Words to feed and communicate
- Not about personal salvation but about a bigger Plan
- The Seed Of The Woman Bruised
- Jesus begotten Son of God #10 Coming down spirit or flesh seed of Eve
- Heed of the Saviour
- Sayings of Jesus, what to believe and being or not of the devil
- No curtain placed over tomorrow
- Who is on the Lord’s side
- Has the Bible’s Garden of Eden been found — and restored
- A promise given in the Garden of Eden
- The 1st Adam in the Hebrew Scriptures #4 The Fall
- The 1st Adam in the Hebrew Scriptures #6 Curse and solution
- The 1st Adam in the Hebrew Scriptures #8 Looking for the 2nd Adam
- Around pre-existence of Christ
- John 4 exhortation: The one that broke the mould
- Always a choice
- Sinning because being a sinner
- 8 points about the book of Genesis
- Genesis: Part One
- Bible Study: Genesis 2
- Genesis 3-4
- The Omniscience Paradox
- Adam, Eve & Sin: Earth’s Original Triad
- The Blame Game
- The Naked Truth
- Outrage in Eden
- Abide in the power that conquered sin – part one
- Don’t Do That Thing – redone
- Satan – Is He Real?
- Advance the cause of light & push back darkness!
- Is Unknowingly Committing A Transgression A Transgression?
- A Quick Tale Of Moral Equivalency
- Why Does God Hold Me Guilty of Adam and Eve’s Sin?
- Run to God & Praise Him
- Having Faith in God
- Redemption vs Transformation
- Two Selves: One Cannot Be Improved, the Other is Perfect in Christ (Part 2)
- A Study in Romans Chapter 7
- The Heart of the Problem
- Supremely Selfish
- Understanding the Lost
- Oh, the Depths of His Mercy
- Why do they call you a sinner?; Letter to the Sinner.
- The World Changes, The Worldly Hearts Do Not
- A Simple Message
- How NIV Translators Confuse(d) You Regarding the Sinful Nature
- Normalized Adultery
- Get the Correct Mental Grasp
Hi. I saw your site in a potential comment on freeinchristblog.wordpress.com.
Please feel free to make a comment on the sinful nature subject. Your comments on point are welcome.
Regards in Christ
Thank you very much for the invitation which made me already to give some reactions on some writings as well as adding
You also may find my comment unto one of your writings > https://freeinchristblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/the-most-destructive-belief/comment-page-1/#comment-270